McAllister Towing is a family owned company which offers its employees an exciting and unique opportunity to develop both professional and personal skills.
McAllister Towing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the work place and prides itself on its employees. Whether you are looking for a position aboard one of our state-of-the-art tugs or at one of our shore-side facilities, working at McAllister will give you sense of accomplishment and pride as your career grows with a leader in the maritime industry.
Contact the recruiter if you have further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job postings and events are also posted on the Recruiter’s LinkedIn page:
Open seas, a challenging career, great pay and benefits, job security; at McAllister towing, your future is on the horizon!
Compensation and Benefits
- McAllister’s benefits program is unsurpassed! As an employer, McAllister is proud of the opportunities and advantages it offers to its employees. McAllister has a long-standing commitment to provide high-quality employee benefits and programs that meet the needs of our diverse community. We offer competitive salaries, team oriented working environment and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and AD&D Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Disability Insurance Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Plum Benefits.
- McAllister Towing participates in the E-Verify program. For more information on the E-verify program (click here)
Conditions of Maritime Employment
To be considered for employment on any McAllister vessels, all applicants must meet the following conditions of employment:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Possess and maintain a Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC), issued by the United States Coast Guard to mariners sailing aboard all U.S. Flagged Vessels.
- How to apply: https://www.dco.uscg.mil/nmc/merchant_mariner_credential/
- Regional Center Closest to you: https://www.dco.uscg.mil/nmc/recs/
- TWIC Information via NMC: https://www.dco.uscg.mil/nmc/twic/
- Possess and maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card.
- Drug free and submit to urinalysis in accordance with the Department of Transportation guidelines.
- Submit to and pass a USCG Merchant Mariner Physical issued by an approved company vendor.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.